8 River Street / Sidney, New York 13838
Phone: (607) 563-1200
Fax (607) 563-7675
The Sidney Library will be closed on Memorial Day - Monday, May 27th.
makes it quick and easy to access
your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download
items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your
Android, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
· Search your library catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Manage your account: Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Manage your bookshelves: Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Find libraries: Search for libraries by name, address, browse a list of nearby libraries, or find your library on a GPS-enabled interactive map.
Includes French, German, Spanish, and English language versions.
& DOWNLOADABLE AUDIOS:
The Sidney Library now offers access to these services using your library card number and pin number through the Four County Library System website. For more information go to:
DOWNLOAD ZONE .
Scroll down for new DVDs!
New Books !
- 12th of Never by James Patterson
- The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout
- The Chance by Karen Kingsbury
- Secrets from the Past by Barbara Taylor Bradford
- Tapestry of Fortunes by Elizabeth Berg
- Daddy's Gone a Hunting by Mary Higgins Clark
- The Woman Upstairs by Claire Messud
- The Famous and the Dead by T. Jefferson Parker
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
- The Hit by David Baldacci
- The Golden Egg by Donna Leon
- Fly Away by Kristin Hannah
- House of Earth by Woody Guthrie
- The Dinner by Herman Koch
- The Good House by Ann Leary
- The Good Cop by Brad Parks
- Crystal Cove by Lisa Kleypas
- Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts
- Orders From Berlin by Simon Tolkien
- Taking Eve by Iris Johansen
- Six Years by Harlan Coben
- Bughouse Affair by Marcia Muller
- The Accused by Joyce Carol Oates
- Tenth of December by George Saunders
- Breaking Point by C. J. Box
- Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler
- Mary Coin by Marisa Silver
- The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willeg
- House Girl by Tar Conklin
- Inside Rehab by Anne M. Fletcher
- The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart
- The Universe Within by Neil Shubin
- Office 2010 - plain & simple
- The Secretary by Kim Ghattas
- Storm Kings by Lee Sandlin
- Gulp. by Mary Roach
- Law & Disorder by John Douglas
- Nancy by Adrian Fort
- Cooked by Michael Pollan
- Tom's River by Dan Fagin
- The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep by Harvey Karp, Md.
- My Year in Meals by Rachel Ray
- When Doctors Don't Listen by Leanna Wen
- Carrie and Me by Carol Burnett
- The Great Pearl Heist by Molly Caldwell Crosby
- The Rebellious Life of Rosa Parks by Jeanne Theoharis
- Promised Land
- Silver Linings Playbook
- Guilt Trip
- Not Fade Away
- Cloud Atlas
- The Awakening
- Jack Reacher
- Life of Pi
- The Impossible
- Les Miserables
- Celeste and Jesse Forever
- The Whale
- Monster in Paris
- To Rome with Love
- The Hobbit; an Unexpected Journey
- Abel's Field
- Rise of the Guardians
- Wreck it Ralph
- Escape Fire
- Zero Dark Thirty
- Beasts of the Southern Wild
- The Master
- May I Be Frank
- Anna Karenina
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Robot & Frank
- Skyfall 007
- Hotel Transylvania
- Liberal Arts
- Downton Abbey Season 3
- End of Watch
- Game Change
- Pitch Perfect
- Trouble with the Curve
- Ice Age; Continental Drift
- Diary of a wimpy Kid; Dog Days
- Men in Black 3
- Bourne Legacy
- Dark Knight Rises
- Hope Springs
- Your Sister's Sister
- The Campaign
- 2 days in New York
- The Dust Bowl
- People Like Us
- Take This Waltz
- Madagascar 3
You can place holds on these popular titles.
For information on how to place a hold online, see our Holds PDF.
You can also call the library to place a hold at 563-1200.
Have your Library Card number ready!
For information on accessing the online catalog, see our Catalog Use PDF.